Sunday, January 7, 2018

The Loss Of A Great Man




I'm gonna take the time away from my normal blogs to talk about what such a great man we have all lost....


Matt Summers was more than a friend to alot of people as he was more of a mentor or even a father to some.. He gave us a great place where we all could have fun and not worry about feeling unwanted...

Matt has always made time for all of us even if busy he still was there to help with anything no matter how silly the request would be..

Matt would be there to listen to anyone and do everything in his power to make sure you was ok.. I for one will truly miss such a great man..


To the Summers Family:

You are not alone.. You have the entire town there for you,The Mynx family is here for you.. We all love you guys deeply and you now have a huge family that will do what we can to help....


R.I.P My Good Friend

3 comments:

  1. This is Destiny Ann. Hold your heads up and be strong I love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....perfectly said. Thank you for this!

    Kevin O'Donnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, that was beautiful. We miss him so much <3 - Ado Summers O'Donnell

    ReplyDelete